Pages

Monday 25 April 2016

Maddison Holiday Post ANZAC Day

Today early in the morning I woke up at 8:00 because my aunty was marching with the ANZAC Parade in Onehunga. I showered and got changed. Then we had breakfast. After everyone showered and had breakfast we all left. We parked up and crossed the road. We went to the cafe to see our family. We had yummy hot chocolate. We played with our cousins outside of the cafe on the hoverboard. Then when my aunty came marching we took heaps of photos. Then we went to another cafe called the Library cafe. We ate fish and chips and the adults ate their other food. We drawed picture inside. After that I went with my cousin and my brother and sister to the park and the trampoline because no one was there. After that everyone walked to their car. Then we said bye to them and went home. When it was night I helped my brother make scrambbled eggs and make tea. 


Thanks for reading.  

1 comment:

  1. Good on you all for supporting your aunty. Did you have to get up really early? I was woken up really early by people singing the National Anthem at dawn. It was kind of cool though.

    ReplyDelete