Pages

Monday 10 July 2017

Madi's Winter Learning Journey Bonus activity

Hi everyone.It's Madi here this is my winter learning journey bonus activity.LETS START


Bonus activity I have to interview someone from my family so I picked my mum, these are her five favorite things to do outdoors.


Favorite thing to do number one: Camping


Favorite thing to do number two: Skiing


Favorite thing to do number three: Going to the beach


Favorite thing to do number four :Playing sports


Favorite thing to do number five: Going for walks


Thanks for reading hope you like it.BY MADI

1 comment:

  1. Hi Madi,

    It's really cool that you asked your mom what she likes to do for this activity. I think that you are the first person to ask their mom. Very cool!

    I can see from her answers that you mom has a lot of different interests. It appears that she enjoys sports/skiing as well as walking, camping and going to the beach! I must admit that I really love to do these things as well. Unfortunately, I am not a great skier. I did grow up in Canada (in a very snowy area) however I did not learn how to ski because I spent my winters playing basketball instead. At the time, I thought that it was a great idea but now I'm a bit sad because I would love to be able to ski.

    Do you know how to ski? If not, I hope that your mom can teach you. It's a great life-long skill to have!

    Thanks for sharing this interesting blog with us, Madi. I'm looking forward to reading the next one!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete