Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2018

Year 5 & 6 camp writing

Last week we had year 5 & 6  camp at school. As you know I’m a year 5 so it was my first time at camp and it was really cool. We had to get put in our teams and I was in Tumeke to clean. It was a cool team and amazing because we had good dancers and lots of good smiles.The best activity was  kayaking because we had to swim and it was fun because was very hot and tired. We got to lie on the sand .Killer zone was also the best because we go to get wet and go to the pools and shower there. After that we had dinner. Our dinner was mince and nachos. it was so yummy that I ate it all and it was yum I was nearly gonna go for a second but I was so full . After that we went to watch a movie. It was called Captain Underpants it was so cool. After that we went straight to the marque and prayed and then we went to our tens and went to sleep.



Also I saw that Tamaki was holding my baby brother.
Also I want to go back to camp because it was fun and we did't have to go to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment