Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2019

My About me for 2019



WALT: write about ourselves on the internet in a cybersmart way.

Bula vinaka and welcome to my blog.My name is Maddison and this year i’m in year 6 at Pt England school, my teacher's name is Mr Goodwin,and i am in room 7. Also I am Fijian & Tongan,I enjoy spending time with my family and friends,My favorite food is banana pancakes,I also like to play a lot of sports.My hobbies are playing sports, I like playing rugby,netball,tag and rippa also I started to play sports when I was 5 years old. And I played it ever since,Buy the way please leave a comment on my blog thank you.
Task Description: For the task we used a template 
given to us by Mr Goodwin to write about ourselves
for the about me section on our blog. We had to think 
about our different interests, hobbies, and information 
about ourselves in a way that was cybersmart.  







No comments:

Post a Comment