Pages

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Madi choose your Narrative


One day I was walking into the bush and I found this plane that falled from the sky so I walked inside it and I saw this creepy girl. She was staring at me so I walked out of the plane and she was there so I ran back into the plane and she was their. So I turned around and turned back and she was right near me.


So i ran away and i saw her and she said i’m coming for you. So I ran as fast as I could and I got home and no one was there. So I went in my mum’s room and no one was there. so I went in my room and i saw the girl and she said your family is gone because of me and i ran outside and I fell down and I just layed there and closed my eyes. After that I opened my eyes and she was right there and she screamed at me and I got up and ran away.


So I went back in my house and i saw her again. So she grabbed me and I screamed as loud as I could. So she let me go and I ran away into my room and i hided and was really scared so I out of my room and i looked for her and i found her so quickly pushed her outside and i locked every door in the house and I went in my bed and i was sleeping and I woke up and i looked around and i saw my family and it was just a dream.                                                                                                               



No comments:

Post a Comment