Pages

Thursday 4 February 2021

About me

Bula, My name is Madi and welcome to my blog. I am currently a student at pt england school and it is my last year. I have also been picked to be a house captain. 

Hobbies my hobbies are eating sushi, watching harry potter, watching anima like a lot of anime movies, playing sports and spending time with family and friends.

 Culture. My culture is fijian and tongan and i'm proud to say that my mum is full fijian and my dad is full tongan. Also I have 2 amazing teachers, Mrs Stone and Mr Moran. I also really enjoy reading and writing in class. 

Thanks for checking out my blog make sure to leave a comment bye.

1 comment:

  1. Bula Madi,

    Wow you have a great taste in hobbies, I think I could say all the same things about myself as well! Who is your favourite Harry Potter character at the moment? It is wonderful to teach you again this year!

    ReplyDelete