Pages

Thursday 18 February 2021

I made a quote painting

 For my Painting I made a galaxy background and added a moon and some shooting stars. I added a few quotes about self love, happiness and hard work, I will write down my quote here if you can't see it.

Be your own reason to Smile: about self love You get wha you work for not what you wish for: Hard work

The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer someone else up: Happiness Here is a picture of my artwork.


                                               





1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Madi,

    I really like the messages behind your quotes of spreading positivity. This works really well with one of the values of our Tree-ty! What would you paint next time as your background? I also painted a starry sky for mine, so I think I might try an object or landscape.

    ReplyDelete