Pages

Thursday 12 March 2020

AN admirable person

Topic: An Admirable person 
Do you want to know who my admirable person is?
Well my admirable person is someone I look up to or like I admire this
person or something like That.The person that I admire is my mum, I chose
my mum because she is a hard working and loving single parent to five kids and
that's pretty hard
to take care of five kids on your own. but she always supports me and my
siblings in everything
we do.She will come to every single tournament I have and never
miss a game. she will do that
to every single child she gots. Accepted my older brother
Mitchell, he is not really into sports so yeah and the.
reason why I chose my mum it’s because I want to be like her
when I grow up, because she got through a divorce
and got through moving to different houses.
Now she is working as hard as she can so that she can get
our own house so we can stop moving to different houses.
So yeah I want to be like my mum when I grow
up because she is a role model to me and my sisters. Also she is a role
model to my two brothers since our
dad isn't here she is still there to be their role model to.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Madi,

    Thank you for sharing about one of the people in your life that you admire the most. Mums are pretty special people and its awesome to see the close relationship you have with yours.

    I am looking forward to seeing more blog posts from you over the holidays:) Check out the Team 5 site for links to activities for the EASTER LEARNING JOURNEY as well as the chance to take part in different TAHA CHALLENGES so you can help stay healthy!

    Take care - stay safe,
    Ms. Tapuke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bula Maddi Wow what an awesome story on your blog and to have a Mum that is so special not only to you but the rest of your family.I can't wait to read more keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete