Pages

Wednesday 6 September 2017

Cross Country writing


As I stood at the starting line I felt nervous then Mr. Burt said ready set go and we went off. As I was running I felt that I had heaps of energy. But when we went out of the gate the grass was so long that I could not lift my feet up. Then we carried on following the seniors then we ran to Mr. Moran and to the other marshals to the finishing line while we were nearly to the finish line Tahliyah was in front of me but I new that I could run faster so I ran faster and I beat Tahliyah and I came 3rd and Nina came 2nd and Nature came 1st.

1 comment:

  1. Hii Madi!,
    I like your paragraph you wrote about what happened at the cross country! Well done on coming 3rd Place Madi! I'm so proud of you! See you soon Madi! From Mitchell in Hawaii!
    P.S - i have your birthday present!

    ReplyDelete