Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

Rocket ship writing

Screenshot 2017-08-28 at 9.29.08 AM.png

My rocket ship has a special power so there is this button that I press and something happens. When I press the button food comes out of the desk were I control then rocket ship. Also I have two eyes on the top of my rocket ship and my thrust er is green and it has a booster the shoots out fire. Then I have a window that I can see through. Then I have a sign that says Ready jet go.


As I was walking to my rocket ship I had a astronaut suit on. When I got to my rocket ship I stepped into the elevator and it was taking me up to my rocket ship. When I was in the elevator I felt very nervous and when I got to the top I  didn't want to step into my rocket ship and then I stepped in to my rocket-ship and saw this button so I pressed the button and the countdown started 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1, blast off.


While I went into space i saw lots of bright stars and planets. After  I saw the sun the sun was very hot when my rocket ship went close to the sun i would get very hot. After i went to Mercury. mercury is the closest planet to the sun. then there was another one that is Venus Venus is the second planet that’s next to the sun. Then is saw another one it was called mars then i saw another one called Jupiter . i saw theses other planets that were called Saturn,Uranus,Neptune also did you know that it takes 12 years to get to Neptune.

No comments:

Post a Comment