Pages

Saturday 28 October 2017

Family time

Today me and my family went to me and my sisters trials for touch. I got five tries and my sister got one try. After the trials my mum said that we would go some were but she wouldn't tell us so we went to some where in the city and she told us to come out of the car and we went there and it was so amazing. There were milk shakes so we got some milk shakes I got a crazy chocolate  and my sister got a nuttella ferrero chocolate freak shake and my other sister got a Oreo shake and my brother got a banana pretzel caramel shake and my my mum got a Oreo small shake. After we finished our milk shakes we went home and me and my brother walked to the library and after that we walk back home and it was really fun. Here some pictures that my mum took.
This is my Milk shake.
This is me and my sisters and brothers Milk shakes.                                                                                                       
  


 



















No comments:

Post a Comment