Pages

Sunday 22 October 2017

Family time

Yesterday I went to parakai springs with my family and there was these big slides. So I went on the short slide with my brother and sister because we thought it was the long slide. But until this lady told us that it was the short slide we so we went on the long slide but it was a long walk up. After I went on the slide I waited until my day got changed so I could go on the slide with him and my sister. So when we went on the slide my dad was laughing. But in the slide I hit my head and hit my solder. So when I came out there was a cut on my solder and it was bleeding. So I went in the hot pools with my dad and it was hot but when I got in the middle it was warm so I stayed in the hot pools until I was hot. When I was hot I got out and went in the warm pool then we started playing around. So my mum called me and saw to go and get my dad so I got my day and I told him that we need to go so he got changed and we all got changed but my mum didn't swim because she doesn't like to swim. So when we finished getting changed we carried all of our stuff to the car we all got in the car and drove off it was a long drive back home but I didn't fall asleep but my brother and sisters fell asleep. But when we got home we had to have a shower and we watched this movie. After watching the movie we all went to sleep.


                                                                               
                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment