Pages

Thursday 26 October 2017

Races

Today we went outside instead of writing. So we went outside to do some races. First up was the girls and I was in the first group I was so nervous so as I walked to the racing I thought that someone might beat me but no one did. So Mr Moran snapped clapper and we ran and me and Mia came first. After it was the other girls group so they went and the top eight had to go sit down.

After that it was the boys turn. After the boys ran Mr Moran called out the top eight girls. So we walked to the the racing line and Mr Moran said on your marks get set go so we went off. After I came 1st and Mia came 2nd and Tahliyah came 3rd and Nature came forth in the final round.

After that round it was the boys final round and the top four of the boys were John Joseph Michael came to race with the girls. So Mr Moran didn’t tell us that what we were doing. So Mr Moran told us that we were doing a crab race and he said the he was racing with us. But he came last and it was funny. Also Mr Moran thought that he came first but he came last.


 But Mia came first because I am really really bad at it. After that my hands and back were sore because we had to do the crab race. After that we went back to class and sat down on the mat. After Mrs Moala told us that Mrs Moala’s reading class had to go and get our chromebooks. After we got our chromebooks we sat down and started to write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment