Pages

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Madi's Winter Learning Journey

Hi everyone it's Madi here this is my winter learning journey day 4.LETS START

Activity one: Whales

On the site it said to tell my blog what the local people were doing at Farewell spit in golden bay.


Here are some things they were doing. 
Putting wet towels on them.
They got buckets with water in them and they splashed it on the whales so the whales could stay alive.
Digging around the whales so the water could come in the sand and they tried to push the whales back to sea. 

Activity two: Whale Rider

Here is a picture about the Whale Rider
Movie.

I watched 2 trailers about the Whale Rider. I have to now write a summary about the movie.
The movie was about a girl named Paikea. She rode on a whale. She said she is from a long line of chiefs stretching back to Hawaiki.

To rate it out of 5 I give it a 5 because it was a excellent movie.


Thanks for reading hope you like it. BY MADI

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Madi
    I am pleased to see you taking part in the Winter Learning Journey. I have been to Farewell Spit with my family and we have seen lots of whale skeletons on the beaches there. It is very sad that these beautiful creatures are so often stranded there. I hope you get to visit one day. In the meantime learn as much as you can and you will enjoy it so much more when you see it in person.
    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete