Pages

Wednesday 12 July 2017

Madi's Winter Learning Journey

Hi everyone it's Madi here this is my winter learning journey day 5.LETS START

Activity one: Our group in the van was driving in the South Island and we stopped off at the
Lewis Pass Scenic Reserve to have a walk in the forest. We got out and explored. On the site it said I have to write 8-10 sentences about the walk and how I got lost by looking at a tree.
 Then I looked at the tree again and I looked around me and still no one was there. Until I saw this hole in the tree it was shaped like a oval. I new something was wrong so I keeped on walking and I found this golden stone shaped like a oval. So I walked back to the tree and it was not there I new I went the wrong way so I went the other way and saw the tree it was far far away from me so I ran as fast as I could. Then I got to the tree and I was so tired and I put the stone in the hole it fitted but it did nothing. Then I saw this other shape it was shaped like a square so I walked and walked until I tripped over this photo frame shaped like a square so I ran and ran to the tree and I putted the photo frame in but it still did't work.Then I saw this other shape it was shaped like a triangle so I walked and walked until I saw a triangle made out of wood so I ran back to the tree and I putted the triangle in the tree and I nothing happened. Then I saw this shape in the tree and it was shaped like a circle then I looked in my bag and I found a container shaped like a circle so I putted it in the hole and then I looked at the tree and then I looked around me and I saw my group and the Curious Kiwi and then I said i'm glad to have you guys back the we carried on with our tour.


Activity two: I have to pick a Famous new Zealand person and then we have to tell you when they were born and tell you two facts about them. Lorde. Did you know Lorde was born in 1996 the 7 of November. Fact one: Did you know that Lorde's song Royals won 3 grammy awards. Fact two: Did you know Lorde is a kiwi born and hit number one of the albums.

Thanks for reading hope you like it.BY MADI          







1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Madi,

    Wow, what an awesome story! I found myself leaning forward as I was reading your blog because I wanted to know what was going to happen next. You told the story so clearly that I could almost picture you running through the forest in search of the tool (shape) that you could put into the tree and, magically, bring your friends and Curious Kiwi back. I'm was very relieved to read that you finally found the circular shape and that you were reunited with your group!

    I hope that you enjoyed writing your story for Activity #2 and learning more about Lorde for Activity #2. She is a very special musician who is making waves over in America. Many people are buying her CDs and going to her concerts. If she was to put on a concert here in Auckland, would you go? Do you like her music?

    I hope that you'll continue to blog with us over the next week, Madi. There are 5 full days left in the Winter Learning Journey programme and you only have two days worth of activities to finish. You can do it!!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete