Pages

Monday 17 July 2017

Madi's winter learning journey

Hi everyone it's Madi here this is my winter learning journey day 7.LETS START

Activity one: On the site it said, I have to come up with 3 things that can make my neighborhood better. Here is my ideas:
1.  stop littering
2. you can start a garden. If you start a garden it will increase and be good for your home.
3.  Pick up rubbish

Activity two: After thinking about ways about how I could change my neighbourhod, We go to Rotorua to a hot pool to relax. I have to take a picture of me doing something relaxing.
I like reading books to relax.
Thank you for reading hope you like it. BY MADI 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Madi,

    You've come up with three great ways to keep New Zealand beautiful. I really believe that we need to do everything that we can to protect and preserve this awesome country, that we call home, for future generations. I want to be sure that the world that Aronui (my son) inherits is as safe and as a clean as possible! I love the idea of starting a garden as well. It can be a great way to grow some healthy foods to feed your family. I am actually planning to build a veggie garden this summer with Aronui. He and I both to eat beans, carrots, potatoes, tomatoes and cucumbers so I think that we will try growin them ourselves. I've never been much of a gardener, however, so we'll have to see how this goes...

    Do you or anyone in your family like to garden?

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete