Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

Madi's: Winter learning journey

Hi everyone . it's me Madi. I am doing the winter learning journey. Here is day one.

Activity 1: I have to find 3 interesting facts about New Zealand.

Fact 1: Did you know? 4.4 million people are living in new zealand.

Fact 2: out of 4.4 million New Zealands 14.6% of indigenous Maori 9.6% Asia and also 6.9% non Maori pacific islanders.  

Fact 3: Did you know? three quarters of the population live in the north island.


Activity 2: These are my favorite five activity to do in the city: Did you know you could go to Elliot stables to have breakfast also you can go to the zoo and treat and meet the animals of the African savanah and you can go to rainbow'end to go on fun rides and you can go to the sky tower to base jump and so you can go to the war memorial museum to see the treasures of aotearoa the land of the long white cloud.

Thank you for reading my blog. By madi.     

  

1 comment:

  1. Bula Vinaka Madi and welcome to the Winter Learning Journey blogging programme. I am thrilled to see that you have joined the journey this holiday!!

    I found your post really interesting to read. It has reminded me of how lucky we are to live in Auckland city. There really are so many things to see and do right here in our own backyard. I have had the opportunity to eat dinner at Elliot stables and to go to the zoo with my son, Aronui. Have you ever been to the Auckland zoo? It is really amazing to see so many exotic animals up close. I think that the lions and the monkeys are my favourite. What about you? Do you have a favourite animal?

    Keep up the great work, Madi! I'm already looking forward to reading your next blog!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete