Pages

Tuesday 16 January 2018

summer learning journey day 3

 Day Three

Activity One: Family’s were very big in the 1800’s.
Would I like to be in a big family? Yes because I can spend time with them and I get to know them well.
Would I like it? Yes because all of us can play games together.  
Why? Because if I was a only child I wood be bored and I wood play by myself so I wood have brothers and sisters.

Activity Two:

For activity 2 it told me to write my very own pepeha. Here is mine :

Ko Lakeba,Fiji te Maunga
Ko Lau, Fiji - channel te River
Ko Sema Makawa te Waka
Ko Niumataiwalu toku Tipuna
Ko Vuanirewa toku Iwi
Ko iTaukei toku Hapu
Ko Levuka,Lakeba toku Marae
Ko Viti & Tonga Ahau
Ko Winifereti raua Ko Fisilau oku Matua
Ko Maddison toku ingoa.
No reira tena koutou, tena koutou, tena ra tatou katoa.

That is my pepeha from my country. I hope you like it.

By Madi.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Maddison,

    I really enjoyed reading your pepeha. I didn't realise that your family came from Fiji originally. That's a really cool thing to learn about you. Do you have the chance to get back to Fiji very often?

    Bye for now,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete